We're looking for a great Marketing Manager who can help us to drive Beacon's growth.
At Beacon we're a growing technology startup building the best nonprofit-focused CRM in the world. We believe passionately in the power of technology to make a difference.
Chris and David founded Beacon in 2017 to build a new kind of charity CRM using the latest technology and design principles.
Now innovative charities around the world trust Beacon to run their core technology infrastructure. Animal welfare, human rights, disaster relief, cancer support - all powered by Beacon.
We're a social enterprise and have doing good at the core of our mission. We're also profitable, privately owned, and our goals are for long term sustainable growth - not making a quick buck for venture capitalists.
Your focus will be on delivering qualified leads into the Beacon sales pipeline. You'll do this by working directly with the founders, across multiple marketing channels, to design and implement strategies for acquiring new leads.
- Design, implement and manage online paid advertising campaigns (primarily Facebook and Google AdWords)
- Develop Beacon's email nurture campaigns
- Create marketing assets (e.g. visual ad content, E-books)
- Manage Beacon's social media accounts
- Write snappy content that delivers a consistent voice for the Beacon brand
- Identify media opportunities and develop Beacon's media network
- Collaborate with the founders and other stakeholders to align the Beacon marketing strategy with product, sales, and customer success.
You’ll have relevant experience with - and a passion for - content marketing, demand generation, and designing and executing marketing campaigns. You’ll be able to help set our marketing strategy, as well as roll up your sleeves to execute on it.
- Experience at a B2B SaaS company is absolutely essential
- Strong track record of delivering revenue growth
- Eagerness to get stuck in and to take a hands-on approach
- Ability to influence long-term marketing strategy
- Have an all round marketing, industry knowledge and commercial understanding
- Comfortable working in an agile way with Product and Engineering colleagues.
- Keen understanding of the metrics used to track growth
- Our customers are all charities - you'll get to build your career whilst having a genuinely positive impact on the world
- We'll give you 30 days of holiday every year, plus bank holidays
- Taking time off is important. And we really mean it: We'll pay you a £25 bonus for every day of holiday you take
- Beacon is climate positive (beyond carbon neutral), so your employment won't hurt the planet. Learn more.
- Flexible working hours
- We'll give you a free Fitbit to track your health stats
- Your choice of either a shiny new Apple Macbook Air or Macbook Pro to work from
We believe in diversity and equal opportunity
We believe that in building diversity we build strength. We encourage all to apply, and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.