Event attendee records are the link between your People and your Events. It allows you to store and track information about that particular person that is only relevant to that event, rather than storing an ever expanding list of temporary or changing information on the person themselves.
In plain English; an event attendee is a record of someone that will/might attend an event in Beacon.
Event attendee records are deliberately quite simple, but what might you store on or track with the Event attendee record?
- A registration status dropdown field - A person may initially be 'Registered', but perhaps needs to be 'Verified' or 'Confirmed'.
- A t-shirt size or race number field - Find details for participant particulars.
- A source field - You could track where your registrations have come from.
- A notes field - Feedback on the contact you had with them or information for follow up messaging.
- Use a pipeline view - To manage and change the status of volunteer accreditation, making it easy to see what stage each member is at.
- Using filters to create a door list - you'd be able to view or export lists of people attending a specific event.
See the full guide about events for more details.