iZettle is a payments solution that's most commonly used for taking payments in person, or "point of sale" (POS).
For nonprofits, iZettle is a popular solution for:
- Taking contactless donations
- In-store payments (if you run a shop)
For example, Children in Need started collecting donations with iZettle recently:
Automatic data entry
With the iZettle app for Beacon, these payments automatically into your Beacon database:
Each payment added will be saved into Beacon, complete with full context about the payment that happened in iZettle:
There's no need for any manual data entry or CSV imports, so you can focus on raising more funds instead of data wrangling!
iZettle payments flow into your Beacon database within 5 minutes of the transaction occurring.
Stored the way you want
You can customise the "fixed data" that you'd like to set on payments imported. This helps you ensure that data is categorised in the right way for your filters & reporting!
You can set up the iZettle app for Beacon within minutes.
1) Go to Apps > Directory, and click Install on the iZettle app.
2) Next, you need to connect your iZettle account with Beacon. We'll ask for permission to read some information in iZettle, so we can import your payments into Beacon.
3) After connecting, you can choose the fixed data that you'd like to set on the payments imported. This is useful for making sure that payments imported are categorised in your database in the way that works for you. For example:
4) Click Save integration.
5) That's it! iZettle payments will now be automatically imported. Go and try it!