Stripe is a world-leading payment gateway, built for simplicity and with a focus on ease of integration. Today it's used by leading charities including Oxfam, Unicef and Comic Relief.
Create a Stripe account
To accept credit card payments through Beacon, you'll need to connect your Stripe account to Beacon. If you haven't got a Stripe account already, you can sign up here.
Connect Stripe to Beacon
You can connect Stripe to Beacon in just a few clicks.
1) Go to Settings > Payments in your Beacon dashboard
2) Click Connect with Stripe
3) You'll see a prompt to give Beacon permission to access your Stripe account. (Connecting will give Beacon access to create payments on your behalf.)
4) Click Connect my Stripe account
5) That's it! You'll now see credit cards as a payment option on your donation forms - powered by Stripe. When new donations come in, you'll see them in your Stripe dashboard.