You can easily import data from JustGiving into beacon using our pre-built import library template.
Importing from JustGiving
1) Download the donations report from JustGiving as a CSV file.
2) If you haven't already set up an import template for JustGiving, have a read of this article, and then go to Import templates > Manage templates.
3) Create a new template, and choose the JustGiving - Donations template. Click Create.
4) You'll see that all of the template settings have already been pre-set. Feel free to review them and make the appropriate changes - and then save the template.
5) Go to Import data > Run import. Upload your CSV from JustGiving, and start the import. Once the import is finished, you'll see this: