Zapier is a simple workflow and automation platform for non-developers, with support for products like Eventbrite, Google Sheets, and Asana.
With Zapier, you can easily build workflows that connect Beacon to the 1,000+ apps supported by Zapier - allowing you to automate many of your manual data entry tasks.
link Connecting Zapier to Beacon
1) To connect Zapier to Beacon, you'll need an API key. To get a key, reach out to us on Beacon support and we'll create one for your account.
2) Go the Beacon page on Zapier's website (Beacon is currently in invite-only mode) and accept the invite to use Beacon.
3) Create a new Zap, and choose Beacon in one of your actions.
4) When prompted to connect with Zapier, enter your API key and Account ID in the form
5) That's it!
link Using Beacon in your Zaps
The Beacon app for Zapier currently supports the ability to:
- Create records of any kind (people, payments, etc)
- Search for a record (e.g. find person by email)