Once you've tried creating a few records, it's time to invite some of your team members so you can the most out of Beacon. Team members are what we at Beacon call users, so don't worry if you sometimes hear that instead!
link Start small
While it can be tempting to invite your entire team straight away, we recommend getting started with just a few of your colleagues. That way, you can build a case for your wider team once you've started to get results.
A good test group might be a few of your most trusted colleagues that you work with on data very frequently.
Inviting team members to Beacon
- Go to the Team members page (You can find it in your sidebar under Settings)
- Click the big yellow Invite button
- Enter your colleague's name and email address
- Optional - Tick the Make your team member an admin? box if you'd like them to have full access to the database and settings (you can always change it later)
- Select the role you are assigning them from the dropdown list. If you want to edit permissions, or add a new role, go to Roles and permissions in your Settings.
Note: New team members will need to sign up with the same email address that the invite was sent to.